Aliva-237 concrete spraying machine
Compact, secure and reliable: The smallest concrete spraying machine within the Aliva product portfolio, available as Standard, Top or Air version will convince you! It is specially designed to process dry mix and can also occasionally be used for small wet shotcrete applications of mortar. Due to its low hopper height you can funnel dry sack material gently and quickly. Maximum of operating security is build into the rotor protection and can be triggered by pressing the integrated emergency button. The innovative automatic lubrication system reduces wear to a minimum, ensuring the well-known long and reliable quality of Aliva machines.
- Dry Shotcrete
- Swimming pool
- Concrete repair
- Slope stabilization
- Joint filling
- Concrete reinforcements
Advantages and benefits
- Theoretical output from 0.2 to 4.0 m3/h
- Easily overcome obstacles of ling or high conveying distances
- Reduced rebound
- Ideal for all small mortar or concrete refurbishments
- Compact and secure design
- Steplessly regulation of output volume (only TOP machine version)
- Rotor chamber ventilation
- Automatic lubrication system
- Frequency converter (only TOP machine version)
- Vibrating hopper
- Aliva Converto spraying device and rotor repro (0.6 liters) for very small outputs used for concrete refurbishments or for joint sealings.
- Aliva original conveying hoses.