GP-1 / Kenrich’s Smallest Heavy Duty Grout Pump
Hand Operated, Single Diaphragm, 1.9 Gallon Hopper
Our most popular pumps are single diaphragm hand-operated models. The GP-1 has a small 1.9-gallon hopper and can pump up to six gallons per minute with a maximum output pressure of 15 psi. Weighing only 19 pounds allows for great mobility. The supplied standard grout placement hose is 1 ½” ID by 5’ long clear vinyl tubing with a polished interior and a grid straight steel tube in the end. Optional 1 ½” hoses available in 10’, 15’ and 20’ lengths. Popular options include our ¾” and 1” hose reducer kits which attach directly to the outlet of the pump and are used in place of the standard 1 ½” hose.
Kenrich GP-1 Grout Pump Features and Benefits.
- Cementitious Grout Pump- Pumps non shrink sand based cementitous grouts.
- Hand Operated- No electric or air power source, no problem.
- Low Pressure- 15 psi max. – Ideal anywhere high pressure is not required.
- Heavy Duty- Built for durability and long lasting performance.
- Lightweight and Portable- Take the pump to where you need the grout.
- Easy to Operate- Minimal maintenance required.
- Built with pride in the USA.