GP-2 / Kenrich’s Most Popular Heavy Duty Grout Pump
Single diaphragm, large 4.6-gallon hopper, built to last.
Our most popular grout pump is the GP-2, a single diaphragm hand-operated model with the larger 4.6-gallon hopper. Capable of pumping up to six gallons per minute with a maximum output pressure of 15 psi. Weighing only 21 pounds, the GP-2 allows for great mobility. The supplied standard grout placement hose is 1 ½” ID by 5’ long clear vinyl tubing with a polished interior and a rigid straight steel tube in the end. Optional 1 ½” hoses available in 10’, 15’ and 20’ lengths. Popular options include our ¾” and 1” hose reducer kits which attach directly to the outlet of the pump and are used in place of the standard 1 ½” hose.
Kenrich GP-2 Grout Pump Feature and Benefits.
- Cementitious Grout Pump- Pumps non shrink sand based cementitious grouts.
- Hand Operated- No electric or air power source, no problem.
- Low Pressure- 15 psi max. – Ideal anywhere high pressure is not required.
- Heavy Duty- Built for durability and long lasting performance.
- Lightweight and Portable- Take the pump to where you need the grout.
- Easy to Operate- Minimal maintenance required.
- Built with pride in the USA.