The Lion – Optimum compression without re-expansion
The Heger The Lion line uses innovative technology to compress bulky foam waste (EPS (Styropor ®), XPS, EPP and EPE) extremely efficiently into easy to manage, stackable blocks – with no re-expansion. The Lion is therefore the all-rounder of the compression systems. Even crushed PE foil pieces can be compressed into dimensionally stable blocks.
The extreme reduction in volume thus achieved (in the ratio of 50:1) does not only produce a considerable saving in transport and disposal costs, but the blocks produced can be also recycled as material, therefore contributing to a rapid amortization.
- Optimal compressing results thanks to a performance oriented machine concept
- Long service life thanks to a robust engineering drive
- High degree of operational safety thanks to electromotive drives with no hydraulics or pneumatics
- Customisable thanks to a modular overall construction concept
- Efficient workflow thanks to fully automatic pressure regulation – ADC (automatic density control)
- Either the block speed or torque can be used as compressing strategy
- Homogeneous fusion of the block surface thanks to energy-saving heating technology
- Comfortable, fully automatic operation thanks to state-of-the-art PC control with touch panel
- Highly efficient thanks to low operating and maintenance costs
- Simple commissioning thanks to plug-in delivery
- CE labelling