Series NCB Pneumatic Ball Vibrators
NCB 1 / NCB 2 / NCB 3 / NCB 5 / NCB 10 / NCB 20 / NCB 50 / NCB 70
Series NCB pneumatic ball vibrators can be used wherever
bulk materials need to be moved. They serve in the emptying of bunkers, for
preventing bridging, rat-holing and adhesion. When used to drive chutes, sieves
and vibrating tables, they ensure that material flow is maintained. The special
feature is the simple construction.
The rotary vibration is created by the high centrifugal force produced by a circulating steel ball, which runs on hardened, polished steel braces.
The frequency, and hence the centrifugal force, can be continuously regulated via the operating pressure.
- Rotary vibration
- Nominal frequency from 7,200 min-1 to 42,340 min-1
- Centrifugal force from 222 N to 4,866 N
- Frequency continuously adjustable via air pressure
- Suitable for temperatures up to 200˚ C
- Moving bulk materials
- Reducing friction
- Emptying hoppers
- Driving chutes, sieves and vibrating tables
- Preventing adhesion to pipes and plates