The high-frequency impactors of the NHK series are particularly suitable for loosening highly adherent material due to their linear vibrations. They are particularly efficient for cleaning pipes in heat exchangers and for emptying moulding boxes.
The high frequency impactors of the NHK series generate linear vibration and depending on the setting up to 50 impacts/second.
Whereas impact cylinders induce a relatively high amount of energy per stroke, the Netter high frequency impactor achieves the same cleaning result by gently stroking with a significantly lower amount of energy per stroke, thus protecting the excited components and increasing their service life.
The high efficiency of the Netter high frequency impactors is achieved by the high stroke rate. The stroke frequency can be continuously adjusted during operation by using a pressure regulator.
- Linear vibration and/or impacts
- Frequency adjustable between 30 and 50 Hz
- Higher efficiency thanks to impacts
- Temperature range between 5˚C and 160˚ C
- Compact, closed version
- Noise reduction cover available
- Cleaning pipes in heat exchangers
- Emptying moulding boxes
- Cleaning bins with wall thickness over 12 mm