Series PKL Pneumatic Impactors / Air Knocker เครื่องเคาะ หรือ ค้อนลม
PKL190/4 / PKL190/6 / PKL450/4 / PKL450/6 / PKL740/3 / PKL740/3 / PKL740/4 / PKL740/5 / PKL740/6 / PKL1000/4 / PKL1000/6 / PKL2100/4 / PKL2100/5 / PKL5000/4 / PKL5000/4S / PKL5000/6 / PKL5000/6S / PKL10000/6
Series PKL pneumatic impactors are particularly suitable for eliminating stubborn residues from wall, pipes and containers.
The impact, similar to a hammer, is created by the piston. With PKL 190-740 the impact is produced directly against the surface upon which the impactor is mounted. From PKL 2100 to PKL 5000 and PKL 10000 the piston hits the base plate. The compressed air pushes the piston against one or two springs.
The fast evacuation of the piston chamber causes the piston to strike abruptly against the impact surface. Series PKL interval compactors can be operated using non-lubricated compressed air.
- Higher impact power than traditional impactors
- Lower compressed air requirement per impact
- Low-noise versions with elastomer insert EE
- Versions with automatic control ST
- ATEX or Stainless Steel versions available
- Particularly suitable for knocking stubborn residues from walls, pipes and containers
- Elimination of tube-forming, bridging and evacuation of residues