SPM 500 Wetkret
The standard version of the SPM 500 WETKRET series is operated electrically and includes an electric air compressor built into the chassis. The equipment is also optionally available with a diesel drive system, allowing operation in places without electrical power supply. Controlled by remote control with an automatic spray lance movement and nozzle oscillation, the operator can fully concentrate on spraying finish quality. The remote control includes automatic spraying sequence start and stop functions (air, concrete and additive) and permits full regulation of the concrete output, as well as adjustments to the predefined additive dosage.
The automatic system for high precision synchronization between the concrete pump and the additive dosing unit maintains the additive dosage proportional to the concrete flow, assure spraying accuracy and quality. The sturdy chassis with 4-wheel-drive, 4-wheel steering and crab-mode provides maneuverability in difficult driving situations.
- Far reaching : spraying arm providing 17 m spraying reach, ideal for medium and large tunnels and caverns
- Easy handling : Thanks to the automatic spray lance movements and nozzle oscillation, the operator can fully concentrate on spraying finish quality
- All functions available via remote control : automatic spraying sequence start and stop sunctions (air, concrete and additive), full regulation of the concrete output, adjustments to the predefined additive dosage
- State-of-the-art concrete pump technology : bearing the Putzmeister name, guaranteeing high performance, low pulsations and a long life for the wear parts
- Automatic additive dosage : equipped with an automatic dosing device proportional to the concrete flow, ensuring spraying accuracy and quality
- Advanced maneuverability : compact dimensions, four driving and steering wheels, crab mode
- Optional on-boar air compressor for total autonomy
- Available as Diesel Drive version : allowing operation in places without electrical power supply
- Spraying arm can be unfolded in minimum space thanks to movable and telescopic construction
Engine : Diesel motor
Motor output : 75 kW, compliance with EPATier3
Steering : Hydraulic powered 4-wheel steering
Cooling : Water
Transmission : Hydraulic transmission with automatic adjustment for 4-wheels drive
Travel speed : 0-18 km/h Braking system : - Service brake : hydraulic multi-disk brakes in oil bath for 4 wheels
- Parking and negative brake : hydraulic multi-disk brakes in oil bath for wheels
Turning radius: Inner:2.6m Outer : 6.1 m
Travel direction : Bi-directional travel. the operator's seat can swivel 1800
Ground clearance : 0.5 m
Climbing ability : - Longitudinal : 30% (SAE Norm)
- Cross-Sectional : 15% (SAR Norm)
Model : PM 55E
Type : Electric drive, screw-type
compressor, mounted on carrier.
Electric motor : 55 kW
Output pressure : 0.75 Pa
Optimal air delivery : 9m3/min (+/- 5%)
Concrete Spraying Pump
Double piston pump
Model : PM BSA 1005
Type : Hydraulic cylinders driving long stroke piston concrete pump
and S-tube, hydraulic motor drive agitator in hopper, grill with electric vibrator, emergency stop switch.
Hydraulic cylinders : - Diameter : 110 mm
- Stroke : 1,000 mm
Concrete cylinders : -
Diameter : 180 mm
- Stroke : 1,000 mm
Pumping capacity : 0-30 m3/h
Pressure : Max. 7.5 Mpa
Power consumption : 37 kW
Telescope Spraying Arm
Operational range : 4-17 m
Remote control (cable) : 15 m cable
Working lights : 2x750 W halogen
Automatic horizontal leveling : Automatically keeps the B-arm in the same angle when rising/leveling A-arm.
Automatic stroke control : Control function for automatic travelling (extend/reverse) of the second telescopic arm.